Sad day today :(

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mcadam, Jan 27, 2007.

1. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Cat had to be put down earlier this afternoon. Very sad that he suddenly deteriorated during the past week, he was struggling to breathe and just couldn't go on. Hadn't moved from the top of the stairs for over 2 days, which isn't usually a good sign!

May he rest in peace :)

2. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

I am so sorry to hear this. Pets are so much a part of families, and is very hard when you lose one.
    Take care.

3. Calltaker

Calltaker MajorGeek

My condolences on the loss of your furry family member. I know I would be devastated if we lost of ours.

~C

4. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

Sorry to hear that.

5. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Sorry to hear that :(

6. MrPewty

MrPewty MajorGeek

Yeah, it's tough to lose a pet. Had the same with my dog last year.

7. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Mcadam, I'm so sorry. My thoughts are very much with you as we lost one of our cats on Thursday, as it got hit by a car :(

8. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

Thats hard, so sorry.

9. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

bummer man...

10. linzi268

linzi268 Private E-2

I'm so sorry mcadam - had the same thing with my cat last year. It's hard.

11. Maggie

Maggie Corporal

mcadam,

I am very sorry about your cat!

Maggie

12. Solange

Solange Sergeant Major

That is very sad, mcadam! :( Always very hard to lose someone in your family, and a pet is part of family as well. My grey fur ball is 17 this year, and I'm getting scared!

My deepest sympathies!

13. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Thanks for the condolences guys, really helps :)

Lev I'm terribley sorry to hear that, to lose a pet is one thing, but to lose one so suddenly is dreadful, that's how our previous cat went :(

14. rik_na

rik_na Sergeant

I have lost two cats this way. What can I say. Very very sad stuff.

15. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

holy crap! thats on old cat!

16. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Sorry to hear about your loss.....It is hard when you lose a friend

17. Natakel

Natakel Guest

Sorry to hear that. They become like one of family - in fact, I consider cats and dogs to be perpetual children. We had one cat for almost 16 years when she passed away, and it was very hard to get used to not having her around - in fact, I don't think I ever really have.

Sorry for your loss, mcadam.

18. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

so sorry about your loss. we have had our's for 15 years now and i would be gutted if she was to pass away.

19. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

So sorry to hear about your sad loss, McA.:) Yeah, they are a family member, too.

@Lev:- That’s so sad, too. Very heartbreaking, especially when it happens without warning. :(

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds