Anyone have any Dell Coupon codes?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by evilevets, Jun 9, 2005.

1. evilevets

evilevets Sergeant Major

I could sure use one. I'm getting and Axim X50v, and I'm trying to get the best deal possible.

Thanks,

-Steve

2. N5638J

N5638J Guest

i think i could help you with that its the handheld right?

Purchase:Get:[​IMG]Axim "Deal of the Week" specially configured handheld (E-value codes or order codes containing the following sequences: X50624_HD2) 30% Off InstantlyAxim "Deal of the Week" specially configured handheld (E-value codes or order codes containing the following sequences: X50520_HD2)20% Off InstantlyAxim "Deal of the Week" specially configured handheld (E-value codes or order codes containing the following sequences: X30624_HD1)20% Off Instantly OR:

Purchase:Get:[​IMG]Any Axim X50v, X50 and X30 624MHz Handhelds 15% Off Instantly Axim X30 312MHz Handhelds are excluded from these offers. The applicable price reduction will automatically be calculated when you add the valid item to your shopping cart

3. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

I sent you a PM as I was not sure to post the link or not.

:D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds