[help]how to fix the instruction at "0x10002cle" could not be read

Discussion in 'Software' started by ynad21, Jan 20, 2007.

1. ynad21

ynad21 Private E-2

whenever i play silkroad online whne it loads and in game i get these error messages and i have no idea what they mean or how to stop them they done shut the game down but they do affect chatting in game there are many ones i get but the 2 i wrote down are

the instruction at "0x10002cle" reference memory at ''0X00A14014'' memory could not be read

and

the instruction at ''0x00ac2cle'' reference memory at ''0x00ae417c'' memory could not be read

then the game screen freeses untill u click ok the it continues but sometimes the chat option dosent work after or the friends list disapears how do i fix this

2. ynad21

ynad21 Private E-2

i think i spelt the erroe wrong but this is esactly how it looks

The instruction at ''0x10002c1e'' referenced memory at ''0x00a04014''.The memory could not be ''read''.

The instruction at ''0x10002c1e'' referenced memory at ''0x00a14014''.The memory could not be ''read''.

The instruction at ''0x00ac2c1e'' referenced memory at ''0x00ae417c''.The memory could not be ''read''.

The instruction at ''0x10002c1e'' referenced memory at ''0x015a4184''.The memory could not be ''read''.

3. Jaded_Angel_4_Life

Jaded_Angel_4_Life Private E-2

youll need to get more memory......i had the same problem...i took mine to a computer shop and they installed a memory card ...labor and memory board was under $50.oo.

4. ynad21

ynad21 Private E-2

thx i'l give it a try u would think 1 gig of ddr 2 ram would be ebough with a 512 videocard o well i'll give it a try hopefully it will work or i'll just crack my laptop in to an buy a new one

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds