Stuff, Rants and more sh*t going on in life

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pclover, Apr 10, 2010.

1. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

Here is a time line of my dad and his back problems and other problems

First back surgery failed another doctor had to go in and fix it. He then had to get neck surgery. The second back surgery failed and they had to go in again. Now I'm thinking they are going to have to go in once more since he is in still pian and they increased his pain meds.

Dad has got a false lawsuit failed agistance form an individual calming conspiring with state officials to get a individual removed from a state park and to get falsely arrested.

Back in 2009 the individual came and threaten to f*ck my dad up and put him back in the ICU after 2 week when he got out! at the sate park if he didn't' stop writing for a magazine that he never was a writer for only submitted comments to the magazine. I think he said this because he thinks it's my dad's fault why he cant find a place to fish and a place to park even tho it's the middle of summer in a busy state park! He was arrested two days later and my dad had to go to court and testify and now he thinks he can come back and sue my dad and the sate officials for conspiracy. My dad for violation the bane act. Also the court is refusing to help my dad and he is on disability and the court is like you must show up or you will be held in contempt of court i think. He has no means to get the court and he is on heavy meds which prevent him from driving and he only makes so much money. If he gets cough driving to the court the cops will arrest him for DUI and then he will loose alot of his benefits including medical and stuff. The docs also would take away his pain meds. My dad wants to almost sue but doesn't have money to do so.

It's a long story that will take forever to post and it's almost 5 AM and I should probably get to bed.

2. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

There is some good back in the past there was problems with my school which is ANOTHER story and was doing bad with horrid grades but I'm doing much better now and passing all my classes but I'm behind in credits badly.

3. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Sorry your dad is having a rough time...wow...
    I would relocate and start a new life where I am in Canada. [just a suggestion]...
    I sincerely hope that it will all be resolved soon for your dad....he should not be in such emotional and physical pain too long because it is detrimental for one's quality of life.

Shelagh :)

4. silas

silas MajorGeek

Sounds like a horrible thing. How far is it to court from your dads place of living?

5. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

About 30 miles over a hill

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Ouch on the back pains, one of the worst places to have any pain at all, not a quick recovery either, takes quite a long time to get some sort of normality and lessening pain, so wish him well in recovery.

As for the legalities I would hope that your dad has a lawyer as they will be the best person to speak to on any legal matter, especially the mentioned contempt of court, or ring the courts up and ask about postponment due to health issues, may need a doctors letter, but a lawyer will be the only person to ask about any route to take.

As for sueing, does the area in the USA you are in have something like Legal Aid or Legal Assistance? (UK has legal aid that can be used my many income dependant) just did a quick search and http://legalaid.uslegal.com/

7. silas

silas MajorGeek

I agree with you are probably going to have to call and talk to the people and hopefully post pone and get a date better for you... and ask if they need any paper work and etc.. Also I was just wondering the distance cause you said hard/cant get to court. Tell the court you dont want your father getting DUI on meds to go to court!

8. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

I think you/ your dad can have his doctor write a letter/ note to the court stating he is unable to attend should get it postponed.

9. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

Doctor is refusing to write any letters because he think he is getting sued.

10. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

I suggest your Dad try to follow what Halo posted to you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds