One Year Old...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by frazzled, Apr 18, 2005.

1. frazzled

frazzled Keeping the peace

I cannot believe it has been one year sine Emma was born....It has gone by quick...It seems just like yesterday that she was brought into this world....I am going to take some pics and psot them on sunday...should be big fun watching her tear into her own cake...always did love that part of a one year olds B'day......

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Dont the years fly by frazzled....

3. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

Doesn't seem like that long ago we were chatting with you in Iraq.

Congrats on your first year of renewed daddyhood. :)

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Aww Frazzled...have a fantastic time celebrating with her this weekend. Look forward to the piccies :)

5. frazzled

Everyday is a celebration with her....

G.T....you know it does seem like it was just yesterday....I am thankful for all the support I received from everyone here....you all mean't and still mean a lot to me...

Halo...Yes they do....they fly by now even faster because i just keep getting older....

6. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

I've got a new neighbor this year that works for the Air National Guard, in aircraft maintenance. (Based at Memphis INT'L Airport) Goes to work in camo & boots every day. A constant reminder of those that serve[/QUOTE]

7. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Hey, I hope Emma has a geat birthday! There's something special about that first one, i.m.o. :)

Yeah, time flies all right. My son turned 18 last month, which is effectivly an adult for a lot of things in these parts. I know I aint a spring chicken, but I didn't feel THAT old, 'till then. :eek:

8. frazzled

I know how you feel....my son is 16 and my daughter is 14...sometimes they make me feel old.....and then I remind them that there summer vacation depends on how they treat me....they just laugh and hug me.....it is a beautiful thing

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds