COD4:MW -- Who's pumped?

Discussion in 'Software' started by askantik, Jul 27, 2007.

1. askantik

askantik Sergeant

It's looking awesome, IMO. Check out http://www.charlieoscardelta.com and sign up for an account if you haven't already. Plenty of news and video clips and a 3D screenshot. Release date is early October-November, I think.

2. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

I AM!!! looks amazing, too bad my computer will get slaughtered by it :(

PS3 here I come!

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Looks impressive

4. volumeone0686

volumeone0686 Corporal

How can u play a FPS on a ps3 controller? A 360 controller I could understand but :major LOL.

I have a computer to blow through anything, hell Ill crush crysis when it decides to release. COD4 is up there as my wanted game on my list. People want crysis, I want crysis. But, Im scared of getting overhyped and buying the game and not being that good. I loved cod,cod2.. not big on cod3 cuz IW didnt make it. COD4 should live up to the hype, a MW shooter and a battlefield style on single player :drool !

Im pumped comes out the sept 1st right?

5. Triaxx2

Triaxx2 MajorGeek

I hope I can finish my gaming computer in time for it. It looks awesome, I hope we get some more long slow sniping missions.

6. Slyster

Slyster Private E-2

Last I heard CoD 4 is 360 only.. Probably will be on PC too but from E3 it sounded like 360 only. I hope not though.

7. Triaxx2

Triaxx2 MajorGeek

I'm fairly sure it'll start on the consoles, then jump to PC. Mind you, we have yet to see CoD3 for the PC.

8. volumeone0686

volumeone0686 Corporal

******* Traytech, see here's the story of Call of duty 3. Right after cod 2 was released the IW team was already in 2 months of development on COD4, Iw never ever ever touched COD3. That's why COD 3 wasnt good as 1 and 2. Activition wanted Traytech to comeplete 3 while the team did 4. Yeah, evil isnt it? All ACT wanted was more money,(yes, I know.. they make games for money.. but they shafted us on this).

COD 3 wasnt horrible, but the people at Traytech werent smart enough or cared for the computer. COD 4 will be on the ps3,xbox360,and the PC. Now, they wont cross over from 360 to pc like halo 2 and shadowrun did. They dont think its fair a console pad vs a pc gamer with kb and mouse.

But, yes.. to ur answer call of duty 4 will launch on pc same with xbox360,ps3. LOL I knew this before COD3 came out, Plus not many people know this but COD4 is already done, they're already starting COD5 which will be on the PC too. :cool

9. Triaxx2

Triaxx2 MajorGeek

Excellent. I think they missed some fun by skipping the two intermediary wars, but those caused sufficient controversy already.

Pity no Wii version. Done properly it could be terribly fun. Ah well we'll just have to go PC.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds