It's Christmas!!! thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lev, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

A thread for your holiday stories and photos. Here's me, my husband Randy and our dog Tyson up the snowy mountains having been christmas tree cutting with our daughter, her husband and a couple of their friends.

Second photo is their friends.....one for you BJGarrick......not everyone goes Christmas tree hunting in camo with their bow lol .....he looks so proud of his 35 point Christmas tree dontcha think? lol

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  2. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

I just put up my genuine fake Christmas tree yesterday, LoL! No decorations on it, just a big, bare tree.

Same problem as every year, though. Now I can't walk through that living room without having to squeeze by branches. Ah well, such is Christmas 'fun'. :rolleyes:

3. ducati

ducati Private E-2

This may be the greatest Christmas ever!! My girlfriend has ordered me the Ducati Desmosedici RR, the new fastest motorcycle in the world, officially, no longer Hayabusa, back to Ducati baby. I will get priority delivery on it since I already own a 999r, but have to wait til next summer for it:rolleyes: But I can not wait

4. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

Nice pics Lev.. Sure like the winter scenes. They could be postcards.

5. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

It was shaping up to be a merry Christmas......Until someone threw the switch:eek:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2006
  6. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Nice pics, Lev...I sure do miss the Oregon mountains. The highest elevation around here is about 300 feet and I think that's a building.

7. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Love christmas,enough said:)

8. Solange

Solange Sergeant Major

I love Christmas! :)

I love the time off! :lol: I get 2½ weeks off, plenty of time to rest and have a good time! Plenty of time to snuggle up in front of a movie with a glass of wine... ;)

I love giving away presents, I love figuring out what I can give to people that will make them happy! :)

I love meeting my family! I don't meet them as often as I wish I could, so I appreciate the family gatherings so much! :)

I love the lay ins... :D

I love the smells of nice food and the Christmas tree!

And I love the thought that it is starting to get lighter again, winter here is so dark, so that thought makes me happy! :)

Need any more reasons? :D

9. lb4norleans

lb4norleans Who 'dat

Hey good job bagging that tree...
    Was it a clean shot or did you have to put it out of it's misery???

Yup, I rememer one year me and my son ran across a real stubborn White Fir.
    That sucker was eleven feet at the tip if was an inch.:eek:
    We'll we got right up close and took aim.... POW, and down he went, or so we thought.:eek:
    Hell, next thing we knew we wuz running for our lives, cause we just winged it, and just knocked it silly.:eek:

We parked ourselves down into a boulder out crop, and POW, down he went for real.

Yessir, we just about got our tickets punched on that hunting trip.:)

Makes for great hunting tales at family reunions.

10. Jazagod

Jazagod Command Sergeant Major

I didnt even notice the tree as I looked a few times!!!Yikes wheres my orange dont shoot me hoody?

11. Jazagod

well i'll be damnd, lev has a life(im not gay) and ahot man too!!
    um the dog!
    haha
    nice pics lev:D

12. Jazagod

I swear I heard a Rikky make a compliment...I cant be sure!!
    merry christmas rikky and geeks:D

13. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

ROFL...nutter :p

14. Rikky

15. Rikky

Me too:DWhat a dad though,I can imagine the diccussion he had with his wife,"I cant just walk up to them,its gotta look like I came from the roof" "Isnt that dangerous dear?"

"trust me" haha

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds