Looking for freeware to turn windows cursor into moving vertical and horizontal lines

Discussion in 'Software' started by dollar22bill, Aug 10, 2005.

1. dollar22bill

dollar22bill Private E-2

I'm looking for freeware to turn my windows arrow cursor into moving vertical and horizontal lines such that as I move the cursor across the screen, the vertical cursor line and the horizontal cursor line move accordingly. Any suggestions on software to accomplish this is appreciated.

2. dollar22bill

dollar22bill Private E-2

Looking for technique to turn windows cursor to moving vertical and horizontal lines

In Windows XP, Control Panel:Mouse:pointers seems to have options to change the pointer to various shapes. Does anyone know how to configure the pointer setting to display vertical and horizontal line that move when the mouse is moved?

3. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

4. dollar22bill

dollar22bill Private E-2

Thanks for the response. I downloaded the files at ...http://www.planetsourcecode.com/vb/...=37856&lngWId=1. Now I'm not sure what I need to do to get the thing running. I would prefer to compile it myself and then run it. If you would be so kind as to post instructions on what I need to do to get the thing running, I would appreciate it. For your instructions, please list them for someone who has only basic understanding of computer programming (e.g., BASIC, Fortran, Pascal). Thanks.

5. dollar22bill

dollar22bill Private E-2

6. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

You'd need MS VB6 Developement Software (trial versions dont compile to exe).
    Install VB6. Double click the .vbp file. Then under file select make .exe.
    And your done.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds