This needs to be said...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LI_Geek_95, Apr 1, 2010.

1. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

I'm sorry, but I'm leaving MajorGeeks forever. I just can't take it anymore. This website is no good. I'm done. Goodbye.

April Fools!:-D

2. Nedlamar

Nedlamar MajorGeek

Awwwww man it's April fools and 12:02, I FORGOT!!!

Dammit.

Last year I got my boy, I screen shot his desktop, moved the task bar to the verticle position on the side and put it on auto hide.
    Deleted all his desktop shortcuts and set the screen shot as his wallpaper, he was frantically clicking stuff shout "My puter wont work, what the hell!!" for about 20 minutes before he accidentally hovered over the taskbar and figured it out lol

3. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

aww why'd it have to be a joke, that almost made my day :(

j/k April Fools!

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hehehehehehhehehe ;)

5. Nedlamar

Nedlamar MajorGeek

:-D nicely done.

Edit: HALO!! roflmao roflmao

6. DavidGP

Ya think he's noticed yet Ned?

7. abz1nthe

lol took me a bit

8. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hehehe, I noticed and thought what??? A decent joke.:-D

9. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Did you see Google's announcement, they've changed their name to Topeka! :-D:-D

10. Nedlamar

Nedlamar MajorGeek

:-D he's probably having a fit :-D

11. Paxton007

Paxton007 MajorGeek

Youtube has "text only videos" saving them a dollar a second on bandwidth use. LOL

12. DavidGP

Well looks like he left or passed out, not been active for an hour or so, oh yeah was banned! Ooops!

or just in case Zack didnt see the joke, a pic is below as I may forget to put his account back to active (all bribes accepted abz1nthe and I may just go Zdawg who??) ;)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  13. LI_Geek_95

You're Mean!!!! xD

14. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome back, Dawg!! LOL

15. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

hahahahaha

That's good. :-D

16. LI_Geek_95

Ban Count: 2 xD
    Thanks Tim! [bribe]

17. TimW

You're welcome, Rube!! LOL

Gotta love ya!! :major

18. LI_Geek_95

xDDDD
    Love the new title <3

19. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

LOL That is a much better title, zDawg32! LOL Congrats!;)

20. LI_Geek_95

Lol. Thanks TeeCee.

21. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Banned for day for being a prankster!...:heli roflmao
    Welcome home, Rube!...LOL

22. DavidGP

i know :)

23. abz1nthe

thats why we <3 u

24. Nedlamar

Nedlamar MajorGeek

Halo was only mean to you Dawg, he was nice to the rest of us by giving us a laugh :-D

25. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

Didn't fall for it Dawg, but I did fall for this. I couldn't believe they would do that to our beautiful clock. My wife looked over to see the source of my indignation and said, "It's April Fools." Then I read the story.The paper gets me most years.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  26. DavidGP

Tough love maybe ;)

Was a jest in the end, the dawg lead himself into it, never say you are leaving a site as they will ban you, or at lest we will oblige, yeah thought it funny myself.

Maybe I should ban more folk out of a whim!? evil + :-D "is nobody safe" should be my new signature line or user rank.

27. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

D, maybe your new Title should read 'Tough life, Tough luck'.;)

28. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

A good prank is one where even the target can look back and laugh and honestly say, "wow, that was a good one". I'd say both zDawg and Halo met that standard. :D

We pranked The New Guy on the lvl 2 tech support team. A buddy of his from a different department scheduled a conference room, called the reseller group and got transferred to TS. The four of us made sure to be logged out so The New Guy was the only one available to take the call. We also contributed by providing a list of The Most Annoying and Aggravating Customer Behaviors We Could Think Of, to make it easier for the buddy to impersonate the worst possible kind of customer. Good times, good times... roflmao

29. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

Long, long ago . . . at a Law Enforcement agency far, far away . . .

When new officers complete the Academy, they still have to pass a twelve week on-the-job evaluation by an FTO (Field Train Officer), who rides with them as a 'shadow' and observes everything they do, but does not assist unless absolutely required. It's not good if the FTO has to step in.

Once as a joke, an FTO took an empty bottle of vodka and filled it with water.
    At the beginning of the evening shift, he had his rookie pull the car into a graveyard and park behind some mausoleums and go dark. He said to the trainee, "Every fifteen minutes or so, call in and tell dispatch we are doing something. Just make something up. Wake me up if they give us a call." Then he pulls the bottle of "vodka" out of the dash, chugs half of it, and leans back and tilts his hat over his face.

He only let the trainee sweat for about five minutes before he burst out laughing. FTO said the kid's eyes were as big as saucers for the whole time . . .

I was told all of this, of course . . . I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of this incident . . . :innocent

30. Nedlamar

Nedlamar MajorGeek

Ban Me!! Ban Me!! :hyper

I'm sure you've thought about it anyway ;)

:-D

31. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

I'm a bit slow, just found this, kinda slow :-o pretty good :-D

32. sikvik

sikvik Corporal Karma

Nicely done Halo:-D
    But I have to admit, good old zDawg has an endearing nature, even though he's a lil mutt - considering his alias:-D
    Cheers.

33. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Well, really! He could be the first of a whole new breed then as an exemplar.:) I find mutts to be the best all around dogs. They don't have specific diseases due to inbreeding nor have specific traits that define them, like a greyhound or a Spaniel but can learn those traits if need be. Adaptability = survivability.:)

34. TimW

Glad to oblige!! ;)

35. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

The Daaawwwwg is in the house.

I knew it was a joke you can't leave dawg your MG's young,naive ball of optimism.

We get to see you grow up before our eyes as all your hopes and dreams are shattered :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds