image uploading

Discussion in 'Software' started by imgnf, Jul 1, 2006.

1. imgnf

imgnf Private E-2

:confused: I'm trying out the new Microsoft Officelive beta for a hosted business website, but when I try to upload an image it tells me that I need an "Image Uploader control" to do this. It tells me that I should click okay to download, but there isn't anything to click on that page. I can't find any uploader that they might think they are offering me. Any thoughts? I found a couple of programs on line that supposedly do this, but they are pricey. Am I doomed to paying a fortune to upload pics to my web site? The site is free. Will that be offset by a pricey downloader for images? Yes, I understand that beta means "good luck with this" in computer speak, but still...
    Rod

2. imgnf

imgnf Private E-2

thanks for the response. Actually I went back and tried it a few more times and it finally came through as they said. It could just be the connection or the lack of memory on this computer, but now I have it installed. So all is good now. Again, thanks for the response.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds