Hello, im sure u will get to know me well :D

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by stupidGirlfriend, Sep 10, 2008.

1. stupidGirlfriend

stupidGirlfriend Private E-2

Hi i have just posted a help me post :D but i thought id come and say hi as well
    how r u all? and do u find this forum usefull?
    were abouts in the world are u guys from??

2. Doc13%

Doc13% aka Kestrel13! aka Emms

just saw your post in malware :-D
    You'll have your PC cleaned out before you know it, don't worry...might make you think twice before clicking next time.
    This is a wonderful forum, everyone is real friendly and knowledgable and i'm sure if you viewed the various forums on a regular basis you'd be sure to benefit lots :)

Emms

3. stupidGirlfriend

oh bugga!!! well ill blame it on movies that they bf was downloading in limewire ;) yes from now on i will think b4 i click :D i will definately be coming here alot hopefully ill learn sum stuff :D

edit: u mean ill have it cleaned virus free lol i thought u ment it will be whiped clean lol oh i think i pee'd my pants a little then lol

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  4. Doc13%

LOL @ limewire ....

5. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hello, please click me.:p:-D Just follow the suggestions posted by TimW and you might even get rid of the intruder by just doing the steps. Ya, this is a good forum as I've been around for a bit. People helped me here when I hardly knew what I was doing, if at all.:-D Enjoy the forums..:)

6. Doc13%

roflmao

7. stupidGirlfriend

i so just tryed to click hehehe i will learn one day!!!
    im going through all the steps TimW has posted :D

8. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Ah, yes - Limewire, the thing I love to hate :-D. Any dealings I ever had with it brought nothing but trouble.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! :wave

9. stupidGirlfriend

yeah my BF wont let me down load anything from it he uses it when he gets ummm crap i don't know what there called when u download movies....... lol ill get back to ya oh oh oh torrents? meh i just want to go on facebook and do my assignments for uni lol

and thanks for the warm welcomes :D

10. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

I love ur name. I have one too :-D

11. Doc13%

roflmao if she see's this thread you wont have

12. augiedoggie

You mean bobbitized?:innocent:-D

13. Doc13%

Oooooooh LOL

14. augiedoggie

Hey Dawg, just a joke eh?:)

15. stupidGirlfriend

lol i'm just a stupid at computers and alot of other stuff lol who dosn't have a stupid gf :D they often come with stupider bf's

16. scottshad

scottshad Private First Class

Love the screen name::dancer:guns
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM!:yum
    In my opinion you couldn't have picked a better forum:tas
    good luck and enjoy.................
    scott:guns

17. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

18. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

How much do you know now[​IMG]

Welcome to MGs hope you enjoy it as much as we do[​IMG]

19. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

roflmao zDawg32, you are so funny... I love your sense of humour.

20. Doc13%

wow... I think we can safely say you BF had infected the PC before you clicked on anything LOL

21. sioux2012

sioux2012 Private E-2

just a 'quick reply' here...I'm about ready to launch the ghost-busting, PCCleaning-process, and need a little support, before I toggle myself into non-existance?

22. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Noooo! Don't encourage him! :-D

;)

23. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome. :) You'll do fine.

Just make sure to start your own threads rather than replying to someone else's (unless you are answering the original poster's question, of course).;)

24. Doc13%

absolutely brilliant introduction :-D

25. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Hi and welcome to the forums :wave. Nice intro! :-D

I'll let someone with more technical expertise (anybody other than me ;)) help you out with support. As long as you follow the instructions, everything should work out okay.

26. sioux2012

sioux2012 Private E-2

Thanks for your smiley, and galloping by...
    I'm getting nowhere fast!
    After writing a detailed desc. of my question, and trying to post a new thread, I was 'told' I may not post? for one of three possible reasons!
    Imagine, I thought I was going to clean my PC today, but need permission to post? Or is it just that I'm new and not doing something right...anyway, let's see if this mssg goes thru...thanks for being you today!

27. Doc13%

sioux...are you trying to post in someone ELSES thread in the malware section? If so this is the troubles your having...you can't do that...you have to make your own fresh post in there as everybody's problems are different and the fix worked up is tailored specifically for that machine....also considered bad "netiquette" to piggy back off someone elses posts/prob

make a new post here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

28. sioux2012

sioux2012 Private E-2

Why thank you, just the help I needed,Doc! I clicked on Malware, then 'new thread' in the upper left, but who knows,maybe that is considered a 'piggy back'.. I do remember reading how, a mssg may be rerouted by admin? if it is in the wrong place, so that takes my fear away..I'm grateful to you, for your patient reply!

29. Doc13%

You're welcome :) Click the new thread button in the malware section and away you go....but only do that once you've got the logs ready for upload. Clicking "new thread" is not considered a piggyback, no, because it is a fresh thread started by you

Yes admins will move a post if it is in the wrong section.

If you need any further help sorting yourself out before posting and uploading your logs give me a shout..

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds