Help lost password

Discussion in 'Software' started by ocistus, Feb 14, 2009.

1. ocistus

ocistus Private E-2

hi all
    I feel soo stupid!!! I understand how this request could be take out of context, but I lost my password to my journal I created 2 years ago. My computer crashed due to a virus and I thought I lost it but while cleaning I found an old cd with the journal on it. I had to password protect it to keep prying eyes out of my intermost thoughts but now those eyes are mine. I used openoffice 2.0 to create it. I find all kinds of programs to crack msword but nothing for open office. I know there isnt anyway to prove that the file is mine but I've got over 3 years of daily entrys on there so you can see how much time I have put into this. So please if there is anyway I can crack this with out paying $30-$80 please let me know

Brian

2. MR.T

MR.T Private E-2

Sorry bloke, i dont think is much you can buy with that, and i dont think we are allowed to to tell you about cracks and what not, so cant help you there, sorry :S

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds