Hallo!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Axis304, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Axis304

Axis304 Private E-2

Hello ladies gentlemen and fellow geeks! :)
    My name is Chase, I am currently studying in my high school to become A+ certified (take the 601 in about 1 month, 602 about 4 months after that). I have been obsessed with computers for about 4 years, the two most recent of those years I have been most interested in computer hardware. In my spare time I play video games, a little bit of C++ programming and spend time with my friends, don't forget long walks on the beach and moonlight dinners of course :cool

Can't think of much else to say just thought I would make an introduction.

2. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's. hope you enjoy the forums..

4. Axis304

Axis304 Private E-2

Um, it seems that I cannot reply to some peoples threads, anyone possibly be able to tell me why? (its a question thread so I assumed that I have access to post there)

5. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

The Malware forum is off limits to the public, MG has a limited core of volunteers whos expertise qualifies them for helping people remove malware. If you are having problems you can start a new thread to address your computers problems.

There may be a user upgrade policy, but I'll let the owners, Major Attitude and Corporal Punishment, tell us if I'm right or not.

Welcome aboard, I think you'll like it here.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds