Ip help please!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by tarheelnkorea, Aug 29, 2009.

1. tarheelnkorea

tarheelnkorea Private E-2

Hi I am new at this site and not very computer savy.

I need help on how to hide my IP address, I am moving to south Korea , many USA websites are blocked from Korea so I would like to hide my IP address or keep usa IP address.

Can some one help?

2. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Hello and welcome
    I believe you may get a quicker response if you post this here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26 which is Networking forums. Wish you a safe trip to Korea. and don't be afraid to ask questions there are lots of good peeps here to answer. I see by your name you're from North Carolina right? Check out the rest of the place lots to see and friendly people. Enjoy.

3. tarheelnkorea

tarheelnkorea Private E-2

Thanks so much and yes I'm from NC

4. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

You're quite welcome, That's what we are here for.;)

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG tarheelnkorea:wave I am sure you will find what you need. Lots of friendly people here, so enjoy! ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds