The prodigal sump returns!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by scottthrustans, Sep 9, 2012.

1. scottthrustans

scottthrustans Private E-2

Hello all Major Geeks,

Having logged on to this site after a number of years and am happy to see its still going strong, and that my account is still active, which I am thankful for. Having benefited from the help, generosity and expertise of this community in the past, and being one who is not an expert by any means, I wanted to say hello, best wishes chocs away chaps, and that i still talk too much :)

I putting my GTX280 OC2 related request in the relevant section. I think id better put it in the Driver section as there isnt a specific GFX card section. Its working fine, I just need some advice re drivers.

Good to be back, hope you're all well out there wherever you are,

One Love an all that

Scott

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back!:)

3. scottthrustans

scottthrustans Private E-2

Thanks for that Laura,

I nice to be noticed! Super-Duper :)

Scott

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds