Best P2P / Sharing program?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Steverino, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Steverino

Steverino Private E-2

Hey y'all.
    What does everyone think is the best P2P / sharing program?

I'm looking for something safe / spy/adware free, with lots of results.

I used to use LimeWire, and may return to it. Is WinMX better? What's the word on the internet street? (... not to be confused with Prince's "Alphabet Street") ;)

2. Jim S

Jim S Private E-2

Bearshare although if you use the free one you will get ads now and then when running the program, but they only come up rarely.

3. Wavetar

Wavetar Sergeant

I use a combination of Kaazalite (Kaaza without all the crap) & WinMX. If I can't get what I want on one, I can get it on the other. Kaazalite is a little hard to find nowadays...you can also use regular Kaaza & a program called Diet-K to get rid of all the crap, effectively making it Kaazalite.

4. Tribulattifather

Tribulattifather Private E-2

If you want the best you should use the many programs that are out there, together... But seriously, no matter what type of p2p or file sharing utilities you use, you are at risk of being detected by the government...so beware of which ones you use....kazaa lite, winmx, warez p2p, mirc, shareaza, bearshare, limewire and many more are being funded by the government to watch people who use these things....

5. Steverino

Steverino Private E-2

I live in Canada... so I'm ok legally. :)
    Most stuff I try and find isn't what they'd be tracking anyway... not top-40 stuff.
    I miss Audiogalaxy. :(

6. Tribulattifather

Tribulattifather Private E-2

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds