Need advice: Looking for a printer/copier/scanner for school

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jake_0311, Aug 20, 2006.

1. jake_0311

jake_0311 Private E-2

I'm looking for a decent multifunction that I can use for school. Instead of running all over campus this semester with several books, I want to scan the books to .pdf (or at least the chapters needed for the week) and just carry a laptop to classes. The multifunction is a must because I still need the printer for assignments and I don't have a lot of room for seperate devices. I've been looking at the HP 7310, but the user reviews I've seen so far have been very mixed and not helpful (mostly along the lines of "this rules because its HP, or this sucks because its not some other brand). Does anyone have first hand experience with something similar, or any suggestions that may save my shoulders this semester?

Thanks in advance.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds