dodge it

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Burrito, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Burrito

Burrito Private E-2

found this website a few weeks ago. i use it alot and helps keep my real email clean. if your registering for a website and they need to send you a link to complete registration but dont want their spam i would use this. www.dodgeit.com when registering just make up some adress like idontwantspam@dodgeit.com then go to the site and log in under that name. u will get the email and u wont get spam in ur inbox. try not to use a common name because ur email will be pushed away b4 u can c it cuz a lot of ppl use it. and if your going to use it to recover a password i suggest either using something no one else would possibly think of like s84hfh3hsh4 cuz u dont want other ppl gettin that information. hope you enjoy it :cool:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds