Desktop Refreshes Slower after cleaning Inbox Deleted Items

Discussion in 'Software' started by JAFO, Apr 16, 2006.

1. JAFO

JAFO Private E-2

The other day I emptied all of my old folders in an attempt to clean out my Outlook Express, once I deleted them all and exited OE, I right-clicked on the desktop to refresh (a habit I've had forever) and instead of instantly pulling up the options, there was a long pause of 30-60 seconds before I was able to refresh. I logged off and restarted the computer, but the speed didn't improve.

Prior to cleaning my inbox, I had uninstalled some unused games from iwin.com and yahoo games (Family Feud).

Could I have deleted something I shouldn't have? I ran CCleaner and SpyBot afterwards to see if I had picked anything up and both were clear. The registry mechanic showed numerous problems, but the free version only could fix about 6 or 8 of the 192 problems.

Am I over-reacting or what?

JAFO

2. JAFO

JAFO Private E-2

After running the processes on READ & RUN ME FIRST Before Asking for Support, the problem was resolved. Now if I can just get those darn Java cups from collecting at the bottom of the screen.

JAFO

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds