Project help

Discussion in 'Software' started by maddcapp, May 16, 2005.

1. maddcapp

maddcapp Private E-2

Ill start off by saying im basically a complete noob to programming, never studied it only know bits and pices ive managed to figure out so far on my own

On that note, i couldnt really find a board to ask for help on this problem so i thought id ask here. The problem is i need a programmer, not looking to pay thousands of $$ for such a project, being its not worth it.

A small explaination, the program is basically a mass create account script for an online game, takes all data from txt files in a data folder, and fills out the username/pass/email/matching user/state/zip's b-day ect ect ect and creates the account, all under different proxy each time too so IP's cant be traced(yes there is a 3 digit image to get by, and u need 1 hotmail to create each account, which i already have an updated script for hotmail). Keep accurate info in the txt's and obviously youd get more real looking accounts(as opposed to a random number/word generator to fill it out) to avoid detection, does this all multithreaded of course..at around 20-40 threads per minute, creating thousands of accounts in a few hours if wanted.

Problem is the old 2 programs i have went out of date, the original makers have long dissapeared, so i dont have source code to even modify and update if i wanted(updating is only a matter of getting the script to recognise one more checkbox added to the signup page recently not a big deal). Is there anyway to modify the program without source? If not, is anyone here willing to help design a new one? wouldnt take more than a few hours, and ive looked thru programming boards for a while now, most ask alot of money for like everything, and really such a program isnt really worth a ton of cash to me or anyone else. If a small amount is needed to modify or design new then im sure we could talk, as i know programmers time isnt free and all, but ive basically run out of options..and this is the best board ive seen for this in a long time so i thought id ask.

Really any help at all would be appreciated, even direct me to a better site or another good chat such as this and eventually i might find help, thanks :)

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

You couldn't pay me enough to write something like that. What you're asking to do is a fundamental no-no of the internet.

3. dedub

dedub Corporal

I have to agree with KODO.

But for anything else you can go here.
    http://www.planet-source-code.com/
    look on the left hand side and click "rent a coder" Basically, you put your requirements down and coders bid on the job. Then you pick the lowest bidder and work out your details.

good luck

4. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

You'd be best off looking for an inethical hacker. Which you're not likley to find here.

5. maddcapp

maddcapp Private E-2

hmm is there some moral code we're to adhere to when playing online games? lol if so..since when?? its an online game, nothing more, nothing less, that sum turkish programmer made who now sleeps on top of piles of money cause of ad revenues.
    I could see your point in some small way, but really there is no moral code playing an online war strategy game the game isnt trying to teach its players to eat their vitamins and be good pepl everyday, cmon now :(

thanks for the link ill see if anyone will help there :), honestly you talk like there sum moral code to internet programming or programming in general, like really...way i see it making a program that puts a few million pepl out of a job in some factory to starve, or a program to guide a nuke no more ethically right than creating such a project for an Online game. its just a game..sorry if my question hurt your pride as a programmer man lol

6. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Some of us follow a different path, that's all I can say.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds