Blackberry down in the USA

Discussion in 'Software' started by motc7, Oct 13, 2011.

1. motc7

motc7 Vice Admiral (Starfleet)

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Yep it's been down on this side of the pond as well.
    I have a couple of friends with BBs and they have said it is a nightmare as they can not communicate and there is no info about the problem.
    Really bad PR job.

3. motc7

motc7 Vice Admiral (Starfleet)

In my opinion, BB is out the door. I keep hearing people say that it's still king in business, but I frankly don't buy that. Number one, Torch or not, it doesn't hold a kindle to the Android's and iPhones.

Number two, when I came here in 2008, everyone had Blackberrys. Today, we have 2 users left on the BB server. Everyone else is iPhone.

Suck it RIM!

4. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

Would not surprise me if it was not a hack job. This is not the first time that BB has gone down, and will not be the last.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds