Geek Wanabee

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by DROMAN3246, Sep 21, 2007.

1. DROMAN3246

DROMAN3246 Private E-2

:confused Hello all in geekland! I am not a geek by any means but wish I was! I want to know if any of the freeware is available on cd since I have only access to dial up and everything takes like 40 hours to download which in turn always means a disconnection at somepoint and lost download time. You can email me < snipped > Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2007
  2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome.:)

As far as I know, CDs aren't available for the freeware, but I may be wrong in which case someone will correct me.

Visit this link where Major Attitude (one of the owners) addresses downloading with dialup: http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=108729

Another thing...you shouldn't ever put your email address on message boards as it can lead to spam, not from posters here, but from spammers. :)

3. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

4. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

Hello and welcome, good luck with the downloads

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's..

6. hi I am new at this too just keep plugging along you will find what you need:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds