Software Issues I desperately need help!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cjacks, May 28, 2008.

1. cjacks

cjacks Private E-2

I'm not for sure what all is going on but my computer is running slow, when I'm online I get knocked off then a message I had encountered a problem comes up, I have a problem with most programs shutting down and I get the same as above I have encountered a problem, when I have internet explorer open and I am either trying to download something or searching things on my toolbar will flicker, and sometimes my cursor flickers. I have run every kind of program I have to test my computer when the results come up I click to fix the issues. I tried PC Pitstop and it has all kinds of stuff that shows to be a problem but you have to buy the software for it to fix the problems which is not in my budget at this time. I have HijacksThis and have attached a log of results, hope it help.
    I hope you can help me I'm desperate!!!

Attached Files:

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

you need to look at THIS LINK

When you have completed all the steps start a new thread HERE In the malware forum.

dont forget to attach the logs of the scans in your post.

Good Luck.

3. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds