help with microphone

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lydanial, Oct 1, 2005.

1. lydanial

lydanial Private E-2

hi i need help,

whenever i try to use my microphone on vent even though i have headphones on everyone can here what i am listening to on my headpohnes.

i cant understand it, i have tried adjusting and changing settings but cant sort it out.

please help

2. sleepygamer213

sleepygamer213 First Sergeant

try reinstalling Vent..... Or go to the speech tab and try unchecking use Direct Sound...

3. lydanial

lydanial Private E-2

no its not a vent problem,

it seems to be on anything, testing the sound hardware and its still doing it.

i cant understand why its doing this.

please help

xp sp2

4. slow_mo_panda

slow_mo_panda Private E-2

Have you sorted out the problem? I recently had the same problem, and it was because I was using the on-bard sound on my motherboard. I ended up having to install a new sound card, and then mess around with the system volume/sound settings before I got it sorted. I could get a more direct answer if you still need one.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds