Sony VS The Big Boys Now

Discussion in 'Software' started by Fuzz, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Fuzz

Fuzz Private First Class

Sony screwed up with there new system and it just makes me waana buy one and sell it to a sony girl that thinks there world still exist with sony... HaHA get a life and just except the fact that it was good while it lasted......My money goes for best bang for the buck on money spent, which by far is Xbox360 and Nintendo Wi right now...Sorry sony fan girls but you got caught with your pants down and Pwned if u even think about sony now a days after what they did. Cry if you want, but your money spent is what keeps em laughing at the sony girls for being so gay...have a nice day little sony girl ...:rolleyes:

Truthfully they did screw up with pricing and all and im sorry for the little sony girls here that got there hearts broken:( actualy u deserve it for being so cocky for too long till the big boys put ya bck in your place and in your face Ha!! Have a nice day

2. sewy18

sewy18 Private First Class

You must hate sony or sony must hate you.

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

and BTW, wth is a sony girl?

4. Dawnpatrol

Dawnpatrol Private First Class

How is Sony not one of the big boys? And sony flamers are just as annoying as sony fans. I think it is ridiculously priced and won't buy one. However, it may be as good as they claim. Won't know one way or the other until it comes out.

5. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

Yea, dude how is sony not one of the "big boys"? Sony makes TONS of stuff aside from the Playstation. Yea, they arent as big as mircosoft but they are like a bazillion Nintendos lol.

I too am wondering what a "sony girl" is lol Ur just butt-hurt cause Sony is too cool for u :p :cool:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds