Logitech MX 110 mouse and keyboard issues

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Dre132, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Dre132

Dre132 Private E-2

I am running dual monitors and in the last two days I can't drag windows or icons to second monitor. I can't resize any of my windows either. I have ran avast and malware and lava but didn't fix it. uninstalled drivers for moniors, vid cards and mouse and reinstalled..no dice. here is my Hijack this scan. If all else fails I will try to repair in vista.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have narrowed it down to a few corrupted vista system files but vista can't repair them. I have been at this point before. I have an upgrade disk and I have tried to do an inplace install but it says the same thing. Only clean available. It is to much of a pain to have to reinstall everything again, I am pushing over 2.5 TB. I have done system restore and Startup repair. But nothing. I have run the info you presented and nothing major was found most were trackers. I can contact MS and go thru the days of repeating myself or do a clean install, or just buy the full version, but I just need to find a way to repair the corupted files.
    I have noticed that when I play my FPS I don't have auto fire anymore, I have to repeatedly press the mouse one button now. Also when my hardrives are in hyb mode I can't wake them with the mouse or keyboard anymore, have to reboot. Please help. 1 week and a half of no classes, because can't use the keyboard right or cut and paste or click and drag inop..aghhh.

I ran chkeck disk and it found problems and fixed them..ran scannow and it couldn't find anythin now. But I still have problems with mouse. I pluggged in a PS/2 mouse and it gives partial functions. ( I am using Logitec ex110 combo wireless). I don't get it. I am going to try and uninstall the drivers for the mouse again and use vista drivers.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds