Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by BleuBombardier, Jun 4, 2008.

1. BleuBombardier

BleuBombardier Private E-2

Hey, just came across this forum. Nice place :major

2. BleuBombardier

BleuBombardier Private E-2

Since no one is responding in the Networking Forum. I will post it here:

I am going to be heading to France in a couple of days to watch the EURO's with the family. I haven't been there in awhile and I don't know about the Internet access. So I was wondering, is their a way, and if so what program, for me to use my IP or computer in the States as a proxy while I am in France?

Thanks

3. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Hi Blue :wave
    Sometimes it can take a while to get an answer to your question in any given forum; all depends on whether anyone can help you with the correct answers.
    The members who try to help are all volunteers and do their level best to address as many posts as they can. You will just have to be patient and check every so often in the Network Forum :)
    This forum is used primarily for welcoming new members.
    Fingers crossed you get your answer soon :)

G

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds