Just wondering...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by dazedandconfuzed, Feb 15, 2010.

1. dazedandconfuzed

dazedandconfuzed Private First Class

Hi. Just wondering if the forum could ever be changed so that posts can be edited? :confused I have a serious infection that I'm being helped with in Malware Removal forum. Several times I have needed to update or change my latest reply, however if I do that it will "bump" me back to the end of the line, costing me precious time in receiving my much needed help.

Just a thought. :wave

BTW...you guys ROCK!!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

No, its open to too much abuse I'm afraid, many post things then when other follow with the correct advice the earlier post by a member is changed thus making others look fools, when they did not get the question wrong and/or there was an abusive post against another member, makes people take more care before posting.

Always worth reviewing what you're posting before you post it (odd times I have a post I'm typing up that I may not post for an hour or so, jyst type it up in Word or Notepad and review a few times before posting), but do post the ammendment and this time only I will merge the two posts so that you dont add another post.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

You now have reply from Chas, so do follow his post and then in reply think about what you want ti reply wirh then give it 30mins before clicking reply so you can add more if you think of it, then wait for his reply. Dont get sidetracked, stick to what he asks for.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds