Thank You

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by buthead, Feb 9, 2009.

1. buthead

buthead Private E-2

Just wanted to say Kudos to Major Attitude and Chaslang. I had an issue with some Vundo Viruses/Varients. I've been a member for a few years, and just "lurked around" in the "shadows". When my machine took a substantial hit, I first went to Trend Micro, whose product, PC-Cillin came with my Dell. After 3 unsuccesfull attempts with them, I decided to call the Pro's From Dover. Going step by step through the Read + Run Me First post, did the trick. I had a total of 102 threats. At the rate I was going with Trend Micro, it would be a real long time before my box was clean. Thanks again. I'm sure you've helped thousands of people. I just wanted to come out of the "shadows" and let you know how much I appreciate what you do for all of us out here. Your platoon is the greatest.

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

Hi and welcome.
    You would be advised to post the logs of the scans you did in the malware forum.
    Chances are the scans didn't catch everything.

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :wave

4. timetogo

timetogo Private E-2

welcome :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds