new topic is awaiting moderation?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cake, Oct 25, 2009.

1. cake

cake Corporal

(in Software) does this depend on the length, or particular permissions i do/do not have? did try to post a reply in Malware & found out why i couldn't, but this one's a new topic of mine in Software...i think the title is "can't open System Restore Information" or something pretty close.

did a search and couldn't find anything about particular member permission levels (so many posts before you can do "this/that" except for particular permissions to reply to posts such as in Malware), so wondering if it was the length of my topic info. similar topic links returned weren't the answer i was looking for, either.

thanks

edit: it's now posted, but wondering why the wait.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Only authorized malware fighters can reply to threads in the malware forum.

Your thread in software was caught in moderation. I approved it a few minutes ago and you should now see it.

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi. Just taking a quick look at it, I would say it was caught in moderation because of your use of multiple periods in a row. That flags it sometimes for newer members. That and any other excessive punctuation.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds