please help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by HopelessCaseDub, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HopelessCaseDub

HopelessCaseDub Private E-2

:cry hey guys got a trojon recently it came with all the usual
    i reset my system using windows xp reset and for th mo seems like its gone.
    but is it really and if it aint what can i do. no money for any virus removers or anything can anyone out there please help:confused

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome under dire circumstances. Do the following Read and Run me first. They will not look at your post unless this has been done. Very often just going through the process will get rid of the pests.

3. HopelessCaseDub

thanks for your help really mean it . i got as far as the run java step but my browser wont connect to the site im currently working on the Java(TM)
    SE Runtime Environment 6 should i still try the Sun Java step

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

You should go back to the thread you started in the malware section....and just continue with the steps, skipping whatever does not work. We can only help you if you do the scans and attach the logs. :)

5. HopelessCaseDub

hey thanks for welcome K13.know how to attach files dnt no what files nare needed done scsn with Spyware Doctor and its telling me i have 5 Application.TrackingCookies (5 infections) its not getting detected bye defender and i dont have full subscription to any antispyware software(me is broke man)

6. Doc13%

Doc13% aka Kestrel13! aka Emms

hi hopeless and welcome ;
    top of the evening to you!!!LOL

7. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

The Read & Run Me First thread, which you have been linked to in this thread and the one you have going in the Malware Forum, clearly show what software you should run, and which logs you should attach and how.

This Welcome Forum is not the correct place for malware removal. Trained Authorized Malware Fighters are ready to assist you in your other thread once you post up the requested logs :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds