Windows Media Player R 6025 Pure Virtual Function Error

Discussion in 'Software' started by notech, Dec 16, 2005.

1. notech

notech Private E-2

Truly did not know which forum to post this in and after having done several searches hoped this might be the spot. Please note logon title.

Am running ME and generally things are relatively ok. Have one error/problem with the scheduled tasks which I cannot get rid of but have worked around it so it is not a major issue. Currently of most concern is the R 6025 error that I receive when trying to play songs downloaded to the computer or creating a disc. I can play the radio stations etc. Have used trial version of RegCleaner and hoped that would perhaps solve the prob but no. Have followed some other advice from this forum or others about renaming wmp files and then downloading new version but no. Run Spybot and PCillin. Again other than the two probs with the R6025 being the most critical other aspects of the PC seems to work fine. Appreciate any input or redirection to a search file that I may have missed. Has anyone had success with any other registry cleaner program fixing these types of errors in ME? Thanks.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds