Facebook oops

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LauraR, Apr 28, 2009.

1. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

2. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

I don't know about feeling sorry but maybe she had few moments of relief and needed to checkout something really important. I'm not saying she was right but i get major migraines and have to be totally in the dark with no sounds or movements. Sometimes they last about 30 minutes to 3days at a time. I've had it were I thought it was easing up enough to do some things around the home and just that quick it was back. Stronger than ever. I've also worked on the pc with no lights except the monitors screen light having a head ache.(bad for the eyes)That in general only last about 3 mins

Who's to say that she hadn't laid down and rested her eyes long enough to be able to look at her iPhone for a few minutes and then just shut it down.Who ever caught her may have Assumed she was faking.
    Like I said earlier I'm definitly not saying she was in the right you can never tell unless you get the whole story. If she knew that the company she works for spies on you in that manor then she should have told them something different. Then they can not do anything about her being on the internet. There I say shame on her.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds