attaching AVC to board?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dbaplaya, Jul 8, 2012.

1. dbaplaya

dbaplaya Private E-2

How do i attach the AVC cooling fan to the board? It was attached and i removed it to clean it but cant work out how it's attached as there is nothing for the screws to go into on the board, just 4 holes. I have not touched the board and it hasnt moved at all or is loose.

2. jlphlp

jlphlp Master Sergeant

Hi Dba,

Since you are not getting any help here is my two cents. I think if you look under the motherboard you will see a metal plate floating around with four holes threaded for the screws. You will have to remove the mother board to get it back together. MAYBE?

Good Luck,

Jim

3. Digerati

Digerati Major Geek Extraordinaire

I recommend you visit the cooler maker's website. Most have mounting instructions posted to read and/or download.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds