just started last night

Discussion in 'Software' started by ibbonkers, Aug 14, 2007.

1. ibbonkers

ibbonkers First Sergeant

43 out of 125 finished on the wu. It says greater then 5 meg files is ram intensive will that throttle back when I use my pc also? I game in the evenings so I was curious. Running 4 gig ddr2 on vista machine .

2. BCGray

BCGray Guest

ibbonkers Welcome to Major Geeks Folding Team, not being a "Gamer" myself, I can only give you "Second Hand" help. If you are using a Application that is using 80% + of your CPU Cycles, most have found that it is best to turn off "Folding". Two reasons, one your not doing much "folding" then anyways, and two it can slow down the App slightly.

Hope that Helps ibbonkers and Happy Folding and again Thanks for joining the Major Geeks Folding Team

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds