What are threads?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Glendell, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Glendell

Glendell Private E-2

Hello my name is Glen i am new to this site. i dont know how to start my own Thread but i really need help with my PC... system defender is getting the best of me and i really need help to get rid of it.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Glen and welcome

To start a new thread you choose rhe right topic area for your question and the look up at the top left side and you will see a button named New Thread click that to start a new thead.

So if a software question about say Windows choose the software forum, if about a hard drive choose hardware etc

if you question is about malware as in virus, Trojans etc the choose the malware forum but do read this and run the steps first and attach the logs to a new thread inmalware describing your problem

read me guide for malware here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

3. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG glendell :wave i see Halo has answered your question !

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Glendell:wave I am sure you will find what you need here!;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds