I know I'm silly...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by housiemousie2, Mar 26, 2007.

1. housiemousie2

housiemousie2 Corporal

I just altered an old avatar that I had made for a site... I have long ago forgotten which site that was... and am being silly now, wanting to see how it looks on a post.

I hope it is not too small to see that it is a puma resting it's chin on the back of it's paw.

Feel free to give feedback. I can tweak it more, or start over if it doesn't look good.

2. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

Not silly, it looks good, cute concept too

3. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Cant really tell its in a thoughtful pose.
    unless you look closely
    making the text a bit smaller may help

4. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

It looks good. I agree with shane though on the text size.

5. Natakel

Natakel Guest

I like it. Shane is dead-on about the text size - A bit smaller and it will be perfect.

6. Calltaker

Calltaker MajorGeek

7. housiemousie2

housiemousie2 Corporal

OMG Calltaker... are you trying to kill me?!? It is too early/late to be laughing that hard! I almost choked! lol I can't get over the one about the spoon! Oh oh and the blinds!

Thank you all for your input. I had thought the same thing about the text, but by the time I had gotten it that far, break time was over and it was time for me to get back to work on the Great XP Overhaul!

I will redo it later and re-post here for the next batch of reviews!

Thanks a million! :)

8. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Everyones an ART critic these days ;) :p

Looks good... houseiemousie :)

9. Calltaker

Calltaker MajorGeek

LOL... and that is just a sampling. There are several other sites out there that are dedicated to those pics. funny thing is that I am really a dog person, but I luvz teh lolcatz

~C

10. housiemousie2

housiemousie2 Corporal

lol I am really a cat fan, so I appreciate it more than others might, Calltaker.

Thank you Halo.

Take a look at the new version, changed the font and point size, swapped white for black, then white for tan.

Better? I am thinking I might go just a tiny bit smaller, and move the text a little closer to the bottom/left corner... it is a little high up right now.

11. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

That will be purrfect ;)

12. Gensuknives

Gensuknives Grand pooty-meister

It is a lot easier to see and read now. Looks great.

13. housiemousie2

housiemousie2 Corporal

ty ty ty!

My brain is mush, so I will work on it again tomorrow... but since the gray jello is sliding out of my ears right now... I think I will monkey around with XP instead. lol Can't hurt. lol

14. darlene1029

gray jello ? :puke

15. the-reverend

the-reverend Private E-2

:heart the lolcats site Calltaker

16. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

lolcats

Ninja Kittenz 4 Justice - very funny :D

17. housiemousie2

housiemousie2 Corporal

Darlene1029,

Well... ya know... it wiggles, it jiggles... and if you leave it sitting out too long it starts to break down and ooz. lol I am not sure I made that seem any better, lol. Matter of fact, looks worse now. I would erase it, but that would take too much effort, easier to just hit the Post Quick Reply button. :)

18. darlene1029

I was jokeing with you, I don't have any gray matter so I can't relate. Your avatar looks great

19. housiemousie2

housiemousie2 Corporal

lol I know ya were.

Hmmm... what color is your matter? Are you implying you're an alien?

Ooo! Ooo! Can I fly your ship?!? Just one quick pass over my folks house?

Pweeze? :drool

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds