NYKO Air Flo EX drivers

Discussion in 'Software' started by paul70, May 16, 2012.

1. paul70

paul70 Corporal

cant find the drivers for NYKO Air Flo EX game controller anywhere any link to a direct download would be great , thanks

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

3. paul70

paul70 Corporal

looked at those links before m8

You can download the Nyko Mapping Software at the Air Flo EX for PC/MAC product page found here.

thats what it says on a link

but i cant find it :cry

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Call Us
    1.888.444.6956 Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 6pm (PST)
    from the first link I posted.

5. tgell

tgell Major Geek Extraordinaire

6. SirSoliloquy

SirSoliloquy Private E-2

Came across this thread in the front page of the Google search results while looking for NYKO Air Flo drivers.

I would like to say that plodr, running across your comment while searching the web is an example of one of the most annoying things that all users have to deal with on a regular basis when searching the web. Your "contributions" were the exact opposite of helpful.

See how this thread has 11,331 views? That's how many people you annoyed by getting in the way of the actual content they were looking for.

Thank you, tgell, for actually being helpful.

That is all.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds