Game pack not included on my computer?

Discussion in 'Software' started by merceemay, Apr 5, 2009.

1. merceemay

merceemay Private E-2

Hello, I have been watching hubby play mahjong titans and just noticed that it isn't included on my computer and was wondering why and if there is a way to get it? I have Vista Home Premium and I have had this laptop for about a year and maybe it just wasn't available then, but I would love to get it. Any suggestions? Lynn in Oklahoma

2. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

Hi!! And welcome to MGs!! Though I am unfamiliar with Mahjong, have you tried here? http://www.demonews.com/ On the right side you'll find Mahjong listed, just click on it. Some are freeware and some shareware, but maybe you'll be able to find what you're looking for!! Good Luck;)

3. merceemay

merceemay Private E-2

Hi Stubby, thank you for the welcome and the link too. <: I will go check it out right now. <:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds