using my phone with monitor

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by tongy66086, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tongy66086

tongy66086 Private E-2

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for my problem, but I thought I would start here.
    First off, I live out in the boon docks, where the only internet available is dial up.
    I use my cell phone for my internet, and recently got a blue tooth keyboard and mouse, and the cable to connect my phone to a PC monitor.
    The problem I am having, and I have yet to find a definite pattern, is that randomly the monitor will go black for a couple of seconds to maybe ten or fifteen seconds.
    My first thought was something with the monitor, so I tried a second one and still the same thing.
    Does anyone have any clue what the problem might be?
    The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S2.
    Thanks a bunch for your help.

2. katec

katec Private E-2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds