Browser/site issues

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jebadia_64, Mar 30, 2008.

1. jebadia_64

jebadia_64 Private First Class

Hello all,

I have been having some issues lately with getting to certain browser and sites.

Specifically google and godaddy.

It is not all the time just some of the time. It is mostly happening with google.

In firefox I may open a new tab and type google and I get the message of problem loading page. I can retry many time and still not get through.

Sometimes I will run ccleaner restart the computer and things are just fine.

Today I can google and tried to get to the godaddy site as I would like to build a website for my business and I got the dreaded message that the page could not be loaded.

I also tried going to some other web sites tied to godaddy and got a message saying oops the site was not accessible at the moment.

Any ideas as to what my problem might be?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds