Around The World

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BILLMCC66, Feb 15, 2008.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

I was not sure if this post should go in games forum.

yesterday my son in law gave me a new game to try out, now i enjoy some games but am not obsessed with them.

it's called AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS after the film you have to collect items and move colored blocks in a line and it is really addictive i started playing at 19.00 and had reached level 31 by 03.30 (it has 81 levels) has any one else had this problem :zzz:zzz:zzz

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

I think it's time to admit your obsessed about this one. Denial is very bad for you LOL

Try calling these folks. They can help.
    Gamers Anonymous (555) 555-5555 roflmao

3. HelpMeWithMyMac

HelpMeWithMyMac Private E-2

I never played the game you are talking about, but I've seen a lot of other addictive games - Civilization 3 and 4, Bioshock, Jagged alliance 2, etc.
    I used to waste a lot of time playing these games

4. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

5. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

Now you'll have to list this in What are you addicted to. LOL

6. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

@ Muskie thanks for the T/Phone number maybe i should call this is serious?

i think i am becoming a game freak clickclick click clickclick[​IMG]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds