Advanced system care V4

Discussion in 'Software' started by rt9127, Jul 19, 2011.

1. rt9127

rt9127 Private E-2

Hi: Great site you have here- will be coming back to read more of the comments/ downloads etc

I used the free version of Asc v4, liked it and upgraded to pro.

My desktop (dell using XP) is setup with several user id's - 1 has admin rights (on which asc runs fine), and the other 2 are non admin accounts that I use for browsing - to avoid unexpected installs from occurring.

When I'm logged onto a non admin account- and attempt to start either advanced system care v4 or quick care. the program stops with an error .

I've attached an image of the error message as well as the bug report the program creates.

I've tried posting to Iobit/Asc help site, but no replies from them...

is there a way I can use this program on admin and non admin accounts within the same XP PC ?

Thanks
    Rob

Attached Files:

2. mcsmc

mcsmc MajorGeek

Have you tried running the program as admin?

3. rt9127

rt9127 Private E-2

Yes, the program works fine when I sign onto the account with admin access. I'm trying to find out if there is a way to use it on the non admin accounts w/o getting the error code/about... thanks

4. mcsmc

mcsmc MajorGeek

I meant this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/305780

5. rt9127

rt9127 Private E-2

I"ll give that a try, will advise ... thanks!

6. jim1953speed

jim1953speed Private E-2

how do set up the pc cpu monitor in my desktop i have the pro4 and 5 but want the pc cup monitor runing on my desktop i had it before can any help me?
    thank you,
    jim1953speed

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds