Via AC'97 drivers

Discussion in 'Software' started by SpAzZqNK, Apr 17, 2005.

1. SpAzZqNK

SpAzZqNK Private E-2

well im plannin on reformating and i always have trouble finding the correct drivers for my mobo i lost the disc and i need to know via's homepage cause i need Vinyl AC'97 Codec Combo Driver (WDM) drivers so if anyone can post the link to vias homepage thatd be great thx.

2. SGC_Geek

SGC_Geek Private First Class

I believe those drivers are included in windows operating systems.

3. SpAzZqNK

SpAzZqNK Private E-2

lol no there not via is a business and has nothing to do with windows

4. SGC_Geek

If Via is a business, why are you having trouble finding the homepage on your own? All anyone else is going to do is use a search engine and spend a little time doing a task you can do yourself.

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Yes VIA is a separate company from Microsoft BUT windows has many many drivers for a vast array of hardware in-built, so as SGC said it may well once you install XP actually pick up the hardware without having to goto VIA and download it.... if its not then its not too hard to get VIAs driver... so long as you can find the homepage ;) ;)

6. SGC_Geek

This individual is either pulling our legs or hasn't even made an attempt to search for the drivers :p

SpAzZqNK. Use the GOOGLE. It surrounds us. Its in the Ether. Its in the streams. Its everywhere. The GOOGLE is there. All you must do is tap into it. The GOOGLE is powerful. You must reach out with your digits to feel the full strength of the GOOGLE.

Good Luck. May the GOOGLE be with you. :) :)

7. SpAzZqNK

SpAzZqNK Private E-2

nvm guys i found it its via technolagie or somethin like that never finds it in google when i type via ac'97 drivers i got it but i dont have my xp pro formate disc so i guess im pretty much screwed till then thx anyways tho

8. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds