Internet Crash

Discussion in 'Software' started by YACwade, Mar 26, 2015.

1. YACwade

YACwade Private E-2

Hi,

Since yesterday Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox started to crash while in the middle of working. Some of the webpages take long time to load, but sometimes stop in the middle of loading and I have to reload. I have Norton 360, I ran it couple of times but did not help. I used C-Cleaner too. But the problems is still there. I have been using AD-Block, and it is also not working.:(

Then once in a while (often) a pop up message comes saying "need to turn off firefox since the memory is low." But I have nearly 2GB space in the hard drive which I believe is enough.

I have attached the firefox message and the blue color page that comes when a page is failed to load

Thank you

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  2. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

You state you have "nearly 2 GB of space on the hard drive". This is not memory. The RAM modules are memory. Apparently your free video downloader is consuming excessive amounts of RAM and is causing the low memory warning in Firefox (and possibly doing the same in Chrome). Disable the plug-in in both browsers and see if that helps.

3. YACwade

YACwade Private E-2

Thank you for the reply. Yup, it is RAM.I should have known that. But I have been using that iwisoft for long time. This problem started only yesterday. I'm assuming it is some kind of virus or Trojan (I have no good idea about both of them). So I believe there is no such issue with iwisoft. Is there anything elese I could do?

Thank you

4. YACwade

YACwade Private E-2

Yes I kept if off and tried. But didn't work. I will follow the MG Malware Forum.

Thanks

5. YACwade

YACwade Private E-2

I used C Cleaner updated version. I didn't get that issue since then. I will wait a bit, if the message comes again, I will follow the rest of the steps shown in the Malware Forum

Thank you

6. YACwade

YACwade Private E-2

Hi,

These are the reports that I got after running the software

Thanks

Attached Files:

7. YACwade

YACwade Private E-2

Thank you. I will do that

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds