Glary Utilities Pro encryption not working

Discussion in 'Software' started by Maine, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Maine

Maine Private E-2

Okay, I was probably stupid to encrypt some files with Glary Utilities Pro so let's get that upfront. I can no longer un-encrypt the files as I get an error message saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close. Fortunately the files are not extremely critical. I have uninstalled and re-installed the program a few times. Also turned off the virus program just in case it was interfering. Nothing helps. Glary has NOT responded to any of my support inquiries.

Any ideas?

2. Maine

Maine Private E-2

I got the program through Major Geeks as a giveaway TimW listed. I have contacted Glary directly but I have not recieved any response. Just figured I'd try here to see if anyone else has had this issue.

3. Maine

Maine Private E-2

GlarySoft responded and it seems it is/was an issue on their end.

"Our engineer has fixed the problem you have reported. You can update to the next version. We will publish it soon.
    All in all, we’re sorry for this inconvenience."

Will wait for the next update and see what happens.

4. Maine

Maine Private E-2

The new update from Glary solved the issue

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds