Monterey Bay Aquarium

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by darlene1029, Jul 7, 2009.

1. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Oooh, that is so cool! Thank you Darlene for sharing that beauty with us... I am going to enjoy that one for a while... Just awesome! ;)

3. darlene1029

Your welcome, I used to live in that area, really enjoyed watching the otters mostly in the water, that was before the aquarium was there.

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi Darlene, I was there wayyyyyy back in the 60's,. and I don't remember it being there either... It sure is beautiful!... ;)

5. darlene1029

Oh, so you saw the Wharf and Cannery Row? I lived there in the 70-80's and it's changed quite a bit.

6. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

I visited the aquarium a few years back and spent a great day there, we have some good memories from the place and we always said if we were ever in the area again it would be on the "to do list"
    We drove along the old coast road from SF down to LA passing a lot of great places, it was much better than using the fast route.
    Thanks for jogging my memory Darlene.

7. darlene1029

That is a scenic route Bill for sure, long for the coast myself living in the desert at this time

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds