BILLMCC66 IS BACK (in a small way)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BILLMCC66, Oct 11, 2014.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Hi to all MG members old and new, I have returned but will not be able to participate in the same way that i used to with I.T.
    ON October 28 last year i suffered a huge heart attack that left me in a coma for 6 weeks plus the open hear sugery did nothing to help the situation,i have been trying to get back to some norma routines but it is difficult as i am now blind in my right eye and have lost a large part of my memory (it just took me twenty minuets to remember my log in) my heart works at only 25% so i have to take it easy so all in all i am lucky to be alive and i intend to stay that way.
    I will content myself to reading the posts and maybe jump in now and then.

Glad to be back
    BILL

2. joffa

joffa Major Geek's Official Birthday Announcer

Gee Bill, you really have had a rough trot and sounds like there is still plenty of hardship all the way to the horizon:( Glad to hear you are still around albeit in a limited way.... but hey, you have too start back somewhere ;)
    I wish you all the best for the future and hope your remaining health doesn't desert you :cool
    Welcome back Bill :major
    Cheers :celebrate :drink

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hey Bill!! :)

**hug**

I'm very happy to see you. We were worried about you. Seems we had good cause to be. It sounds like you had a horribly rough go of it. I'm glad you made it through and very happy you logged on to say hi to everyone.

I look forward to seeing you around here in whatever capacity you can manage.

4. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Hi and welcome home, Bill!:)
    I hope that you are able to soldier on for may a year, yet Still struggling with stuff like breathing myself, but getting there.;)

5. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Hey Laura and joffa Phantom
    I am glad that i survived,they tell me not many come through such a big one.
    When i first came out of the coma i could not speak and only had movement in my left hand so i have come a long way thanks to the doctors.

I hope that some of my memory returns and my touch typing skill which for some reason has dissapeared (it,s hard looking at the keyboard with one eye. (i am now a cyclops :-D

Thanks for the good wishes.

6. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

Hi Bill
    Although I don't know you I just wanted to say I admire you courage and attitude about your recovery. A lot of people just give up when faced with adversity and health problems. So best wishes to you. :)
    katkat

7. sikvik

sikvik Corporal Karma

Welcome back Bill. :grouphug
    That was a scary ride you had. Wish you a strong and quick recovery. :)

Cheers..

8. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

*Big massive geek hugs* Welcome back Bill! I think alot of us must have been curious and wondering where the heck you were. I know I was. You certainly have been thru the wringer my friend, but you are obviously not letting any of what happened get in the way of your speedy recovery and gradually getting back into a normal routine.

So glad to have you back, Bionic! ;)

9. hitest

hitest Staff Sergeant

You are one tough customer, Bill! I am very happy that you're back on MG. I wish you all the best as you fight back from this event. Take care, man. :)

10. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

I loathe hugging.

Welcome back, Bill. *hugs* We missed you. I'm glad to hear you made it... and deeply impressed with the focus and strength that must have taken. You are super-human! :strong

11. oma

oma MajorGeek

Great to see you back Bill. Must have been very tough period for you and your loved ones. Oh boy with what you went through you're showing a lot of courage and stamina. Welcome back! :)

12. lbmest

lbmest MajorGeek

Good to hear from you.:major
    I hope you continue on your recovery road.
    It sounds like you've had another tough fight on your hands but the will is still there, so good on you.

13. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome back Bill! Post what you can, when you can. Take care of yourself. :major

14. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

You have really been put through a wringer, Bill. Very glad you are back, and my hopes and prayers are with you for continued recovery.

You are proof that adversity cannot keep a major geek down!

15. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

I am overwelmd by all the good wishes and thank you all ver much, all you major geeks are truly great.

The great thing is that i beat the odds after the doctors thought i would die :boxing

I have to take things slowly but i can look after myself and with the help my wonderfull wife Laurett i am looking forward to getting stronger and livingfor a long time.

Thanks again
    Bill

16. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

Welcome back!! Sounds recent but I feel ive seen your threads and posts before? Hashing through past posts maybe. Aren't those doctors and nurses amazing! Saved me in 2010 after kidney failure. I have a new birthday now and I'm only 4 years old. Thoughts and prayers to you.

Getting older but still vertical and not giving up!

17. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

You will not see any posts after October last year,this is the first time.

18. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Good to see you back, Bill!! ;)

19. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Bill really glad you are back on the forum. Keep safe and well.

20. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

I am so glad to see you are back Bill and I hope your health improves daily :)

21. Speculant

Speculant The Confused One

From when I first started on these forums all those years ago, you have been a very prominent forum member, and someone I remember as one of the "main" users on here :) People come and go on MajorGeeks but you've stuck around and been a great help to all along the way!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds