Crazy sports fans!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LauraR, Oct 20, 2014.

1. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

:-D

Cities and towns go crazy over their sports teams, whether it's American Football, Soccer Football, Baseball, etc.

I just saw this on an entertainment news link and thought it was humorous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFasFq4GJYM

2. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

Sports fans can be real fanatics and get crazed if their team is not winning. Baseball players and fans seem to be very superstitious. rolleyes Maybe the radio stations think they will jinx San Francisco's chances to win by playing the song. LOL I never understood the whole not washing their socks thing.:confused

3. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

4. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

I think it's pretty funny:-D Everyone has to help bring home victory, in their own little way.

Does sound like "We'll never beat Royals." If I were a Royals fan I'd try and get the whole crowd singing it.

5. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

I totally get sports superstitions! I once spent an entire round of the playoffs not watching hockey because the only games we lost were the ones I saw in the first round. LOL

6. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

I avoid crowds. Much crazyness with sports fans.

7. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

[​IMG]

8. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

The Farce is strong with this one. :-D

9. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

Yeppers. To each his own when it comes to whatever trips their fan-gasm trigger . . . but they can each their own while I watch from over yonder.

10. Bleepimus

Bleepimus Private E-2

11. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

Good to know I'm a manly man! I was worried about that. :p It seems I have almost everything on that list covered. However, I saw exactly not one thing related to being a sports fan. Perhaps I missed it.

12. Crimson1077

Crimson1077 MG - Offical "Active" Team Member

Roll Tide!

13. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Never understood that one. Their mascot is an elephant, and they use 'roll tide' as a chant? A surfing red elephant? :-D

14. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

I avoid sportsball. When my hometown's team made it to the final 4 (I think?) and then lost, and riots broke out, I decided sportball was best left to crazy people. I tried to care a few times, over the years, for the benefit of others, but then I realized they weren't trying to NOT care for me, so that wasn't fair at all. :p

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds