VBA loop

Discussion in 'Software' started by Black_Bean, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Black_Bean

Black_Bean Private E-2

Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me with my Uni project?

In the excel file attached I have written a macro so far to take data from the first sheet, create a new sheet, get rid of blank rows, get rid of columns that arent needed and start to create an analysis table.

Know, I come to a stumbling block. I need to create a loop that reads from the first table:- How many times a diagnosis comes up, take the average and display it in analysis table.

I honestly dont know where to start with it!

I also need to create a loop that will copy and paste the forumla for calculating the average into all the cells that contain data within the first table!

Any and all help would be appreciated. Especially if you can give me hints as to where to look or what to type so I learn!

Download file

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds